2020 Risk Analyst Graduate Program in Wroclaw
The Risk division's mission covers two aspects; to protect our capital as well as to evaluate our risks.
Protecting our capital is conducted via following activities:
- Explore variety of risk types (e.g. market risk, operational risk, credit risk)
- Perform exposure calculation to a wide variety of products and programs across the Bank
- Measure and monitor risk, perform advanced analyses on the bank's position in the industry
- Drive continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement
Evaluating risk as part of the Quant team via following activities:
- Stochastic calculus, time series analysis and financial modelling
- Functional programming (.NET, Python), system engineering, distributed system design & architecture
2-year Full Time Graduate Training Program starts in August.
Our full-time graduate program offers extensive two-year training program during which you will gain diverse knowledge and experiences. During the first year, we will provide you with on-the-job training covering financial and banking products and services, soft skills and presentation development.
During the second year, we will offer you project management training and a final project kick-off.
If you decide to join the Quant team, you will develop your quantitative and software development skills, including C#, F#, Python programming and financial modelling.