Data Analytics Audit Manager
Data Analytics, Audit, BAU, Data, Innovation, Power BI, Dax, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, ML, Artificial Intelligence, AI, RPA, Risk, Fraud, Agile, Scrum, Python, SQL, Data Models
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Analytics Manager within the Audit space to work for a leading Global FMCG company in Portugal (Lisbon).
Key skills/experience required:
- Multiple years of Internal Audit experience in multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG or Technology environments) or Big4.
- Extensive experience in business intelligence or data analytics related to risk management, fraud indicators, standard audit execution.
- Experience in storytelling and data visualization with Power Bi
- Experience with process mining is an advantage
- Experience as part or lead of project teams designing and developing data analytics solutions, including designing or working with relational and dimensional models and Analytical data marts/cubes, with the support of internal IT and consultants.
- Knowledge of data governance, data modeling, and data quality principles
- Knowledge of SAP data models and standard modules
- Fluent in English
- Project Management / Agile / SCRUM / Kanban Experience an advantage
- Basic experience in minimum two of the following topics: Python, Power BI, DAX, RPA, SQL
- University Degree or Master's degree in Audit, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics/Science, or related field
- Internal Audit Practitioner (IAP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or equivalent
- Other risk, audit, and project management related certifications are an advantage
Please respond with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.