Assistant Relationship Manager - SME
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 22 May 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Assistant Relationship Manager - SME, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will be responsible for managing relationships of clients and customers within the SME Market. Acquiring new target SME customers and maintaining strong relationships is key in this job opportunity.
- Provide input to the Head of Sales and Relationship Management in developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the SME segment.
- Responsive to the needs of the customer base and lead the customer focus initiative in the entire department.
- Act as key point of contact for SME clients in the portfolio
- Maintain and expand the SME customer base through introduction of innovative products backed by provision of superior services.
- Strengthen existing relationships with clients in the portfolio through regular visits
- Perform feasibility studies and initial credit assessment for new credit applicants
- Advice clients on the adequate financing solutions for their business needs
- Prepare credit applications for new and existing clients
- Develop strong understanding of the SME banking market in Qatar, identifying key trends, regulations, clients' needs and the activities of competitors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing banking relationship, ideally in an SME banking segment with at least 1 year of experience in the MENA region
- Strong track record in managing business-to-business relationships with focus on sales and client service
- Experience in credit assessment for SME clients and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Excellent knowledge of SME banking products
- Team player mentality
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and organizational skills with a results orientated mind-set
- Self-driven individual with the ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV