Product Manager - Trade
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 19 Jul 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Product Manager - Trade, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will be directly responsible for the development and implementation of Trade Products across QNB's global network.
- Developing Product Strategies by determining target market criteria for all marketing, pricing and legal frameworks, as well as establishing processing capabilities.
- Build Product Programs, for critical products, such as Supply Chain Finance (Buyer or Seller Centric), Accounts Receivable Purchase Programs, and implement across the global network.
- Manage Electronic Trade Platform (Trade Portal) for our clients; by coordinating with IT and external vendors, for implementing in new countries, as well as building additional capabilities to the platform, in line with market requirements.
- Support business development and Sales activities of Trade Product team, by directly engaging with clients, particularly for relatively complex transactions, identifying large ticket opportunities, and building custom-made solutions, if/as needed.
- Work in very close coordination with Client Management, Sales, Operations, IT, Legal, Compliance, Credit Risk Mgt teams, to execute Trade Product Strategy.
- Directly contribute to Trade Product's global business planning, for revenue growth, asset generation, and client acquisition, and take ownership of these growth targets.
- BA / MBA degree in Finance/Business/Economy (preferred), with a minimum of 7 years experience in banking
- Minimum 5 years international experience in a major Bank or a financial institution with diverse environment and cultures.
- Good knowledge of Trade Products, including Accounts Receivables Purchase, Trade Loans, Documentary credits, Open Account Trade, people and product management, as well as product development.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV