Senior Analyst - Financial Reporting (Qatari)
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Senior Analyst - Financial Reporting (Qatari), to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
You will monitor the general Ledger and will ensure that invoices are paid/ recorded in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with approvals, policies and procedures. S(he) will be involved in making the Financial reporting and other day to day assignments within the department as per his job nature. Job Description:
- To ensure that the invoices are paid and recorded in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with approvals, policies and procedures.
- Fixed assets are accurately recorded and monthly depreciation is correctly processed
- Prepayments and Accruals are done and monitored properly.
- Ensure that relevant reports are prepared and presented to management on time to enable them to monitor business performance closely and take timely corrective actions.
- Assist in providing inputs in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes pertaining to personnel responsible for international regulatory reporting and monitor their achievements on periodic basis.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Qatari National
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (essential).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV