Senior Relationship Manager- Government & Public Sector
- QAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances. Additional benefits: Flights, Medical
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar Doha Dawhah QA
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Our client, a successful, long standing local bank based in Qatar are currently seeking a Senior Relationships Manager to join their Government & Public Sector division. Job Purpose: To manage and increase business volume for government & public sector, prepare credit proposal evaluation process, create business plans with consistent and effective credit recommendation in line with credit Policies, Regulations and Standards.
Public Sector Portfolio Management
- Follow proper due-diligence process and structure to protect the Bank’s interests and work efficiently to book the new relationships.
- Maximize product penetration and cross selling by undertaking joint customer visits with relevant bank specialist in order to support overall selling activities.
- Actively seek structured finance and investment banking opportunities.
- Identify and establish new relationships with Public Sector clients which are consistent with the Bank’s strategic and commercial objectives.
- Hold regular meetings with portfolio clients to introduce banks products and services in order to maximize portfolio revenues and ensure that customers are satisfied with services received.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with customers to ensure that they are aware of all the banks products/services relevant to their situation and credit analysis.
- Act as main point of contact for all portfolios of customers in order to ensure appropriate servicing and effective resolution of issues.
- Acquire new corporate clients, grow assets and increase deposits by establishing strategic relationship.
- Manage on daily basis portfolio of clients to meet financial and non-financial targets in compliance with established bank credit policies with a view to enhancing existing relationship towards maximizing account profitability by cross-selling of bank products and services.
- Manage risk effectively. Maintain full awareness of all relevant policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with internal policies, regulatory, compliance and legal guidelines.
- Ensure that risk assets portfolio is well managed and actively monitored, credit reviews are regular, and overall asset quality is preserved and improved.
QAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, Medical and Yearly discretionary bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business-related major.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in the banking sector including at least 4 years in position of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
Knowledge, & Other skills:
- Planning and organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Numerical skills
- Leadership skills
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)