Specialist AML/CTF IT Systems Infrastructure
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist AML/CTF IT Systems Infrastructure, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
You will manage and oversee Financial Crime Compliance IT projects
at Group level to ensure all systems
are in line with international best practice and relevant local regulatory requirements in order to prevent the Group from being exposed to the risk of legal/ regulatory penalties. Job Description:
- Managing the Financial Crime Compliance IT systems infrastructure across the Group and maintain adequate oversight.
- Ensure management of all relevant IT projects and key enhancement across the Group.
- Ensure all the AML/CTF monitoring tools are capturing on a timely basis accurate data that is in line with the regulatory requirements in order to avoid any suspicious activities that could lead to fines/ penalties and the consequent loss of reputation.
- Monitor the entire Financial Crime Compliance systems infrastructure across the Group and perform periodic diagnostic system analysis to initiate the corrective actions and enhancements.
- Manage the Group Compliance Capex projects and ad-hoc system enhancements to improve the Financial Crime Compliance systems framework and align the strategic system enhancement across the Group with clear objective and implementation plan.
- Follow up and enhance the Financial Crime Compliance systems manual and procedures in line with amendments to existing local laws and regulations and applicable international regulations pertaining to Financial Crime Compliance.
- Ability to work without supervision and to lead projects following tight deadlines, managing staff and developing a good teamwork ethic, reporting and presenting assessments and evaluations of project data in a variety of formats, communicating in a clear fashion, showing a solid understanding of compliance and risk management issues relating to product and service within a firm.
- Bachelor degree with professional qualifications in IT Project management
- A minimum of 11 years in Financial Crime Compliance IT at a major banking institution or regulatory agency.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV