Specialist Domestic Business Regulatory Compliance
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist Domestic Business Regulatory Compliance, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
The incumbent will lead the developing and implementing the Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) framework
across QNB Group. This will include performing the Management's Assessment on ICOFR as per the regulatory requirements and industry best practices. Job Description:
- Analyze the ICOFR requirements as per regulatory standards and industry best practices related to the financial reporting in order to assess the design and operating effectiveness of the controls across the various divisions/departments.
- Liaise with the External Auditors on the Management Assessment Report and the External Audit Report which are published in the Annual Reports.
- On quarterly basis, collect/provide input data and information of the activities performed be Group Compliance related to Management Assessment on ICOFR to the Head of Business Regulatory Compliance in order to construct Management reports of the Group Chief Compliance Officer to the Group Board Audit and Compliance Committee and Executive Management.
- Bachelor degree; professional qualifications such as ACA/CPA/CIA is essential.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a major financial institution or Big 4 audit firm out of which 6 years should be related to audit or risk management with Internal Controls background.
- In-depth knowledge of control framework for financial services environment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV