We are looking for a motivated individual who will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the Group International Network. The role plays a key role in the International reporting & budgeting function, providing regular business support and guidance to International network of
- Part of the team responsible for the International MIS and financial control environment across the international network.
- Consolidation of daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and year end financials of international branches and subsidiaries of QNB Group.
- Take initiatives in identification of new MIS reporting tools/practices relevant to the International network.
- The position has a broad internal customer base including both at HO and in individual countries.
- The position will be required to support all these customers directly or indirectly with respect to all financial matters to assist IBD achieve its strategic objectives and building of strong relationships at a senior level across all functions.
- Demonstrable ability to influence outcomes and change is important to the success of this role.
- Ideally be a qualified Accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA) but not essential
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the banking or financial services.
- VBA experience is essential
- Must be an Arabic Speaker
- Knowledge of financial reporting process and including but not limited to IFRS and IAS etc
- A positive, hardworking ethic is essential to be successful within this position and the International Finance Division.
- Will need to possess advanced Excel skills and Visual Basic skills would be an advantage.