Specialist International MIS and Financial Analysis
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist International MIS and Financial Analysis, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated individual who will be primarily responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the Group International Network. The role plays a key role in the International reporting & budgeting function, providing regular business support and guidance to International network of QNB Group. Role Description:
- Part of the team responsible for the International MIS and financial control environment across the international network.
- Consolidation of daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and year end financials of international branches and subsidiaries of QNB Group.
- Take initiatives in identification of new MIS reporting tools/practices relevant to the International network.
- The position has a broad internal customer base including both at HO and in individual countries.
- The position will be required to support all these customers directly or indirectly with respect to all financial matters to assist IBD achieve its strategic objectives and building of strong relationships at a senior level across all functions.
- Demonstrable ability to influence outcomes and change is important to the success of this role.
- The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the banking industry or financial services.
- Knowledge of financial reporting process and including but not limited to IFRS and IAS etc
- A positive, hardworking ethic is essential to be successful within this position and the International Finance Division.
- Will need to possess advanced Excel skills and Visual Basic skills would be an advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV