Specialist New Business & Venture Compliance Support
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist New Business & Venture Compliance Support, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
You will be responsible for contributing to the setup and the implementation of the Compliance strategies to be adopted by the International Compliance Department for initiatives of the new Business and Ventures for Overseas Branches and Subsidiaries
. In addition contribute to the start-up phase of new branches or the acquisition of new subsidiaries from a compliance and regulatory perspective. The incumbent should also outline and monitor the risk profiles of the new overseas entities being acquired/ instituted based on a set of pre-defined criteria. Job Description:
- Assist Data Protection Team with day to day tasks including Data protection impact assessments, implementing a Records of Processing Activity etc
- Assist with Compliance Monitoring, Documentation Infrastructure and advisory
- Assist with Internal Control Framework implementation
- Track record of Data Governance and Information Technology skills and project implementations
- Familiar with Information Security frameworks and Data privacy
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk experience
- Audit and Internal Control Exposures
- Bachelor degree with ideally a professional qualifications such as CCO/ CIA/ CPA.
- A minimum of 11 years of experience in Financial Services out of which 6 years should be in a team leading role relating to Compliance or Internal Audit.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV