- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar Doha Dawhah QA
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
A large Financial institution with operations across MENA is currently looking for an experienced Tax Specialist (AVP level) to join their operations in Qatar. This position will be responsible for group tax including compliance, tax planning, accounting for taxes, preparation of tax returns and implementation of new tax laws.
- Responsible for effective tax management as per the best practices and application of tax laws and regulations.
- Advising Head of Finance on the tax implications of new business deals and lead the deal structuring from the tax perspective.
- Review the existing business deals and overall group Balance Sheet to identify and mitigate tax-related risks.
- Liaising with external accountants and tax consultants to ensure that they are performing their duties effectively and tax function of those entities is best managed.
- Compile and present tax MIS to Head of Finance and Chief Operating Officer.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- FATCA & CRS entity classification and reporting.
- Degree in Accounting and Tax.
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in a Big-4 tax department (preferably international tax advisory/compliance).
- Previous experience within an Investment banking tax department is an added advantage but not required.
- Knowledge of US FATCA reporting / CRS
- Professional accounting qualification like CPA, CA or ACCA additional advantage.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*