Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - French
Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - French - LIF004744
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable with French
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve!
What can we offer?
- We do OCR Validation and Check invoices received via Savvion or Invoice Center We check suppliers data in SAP or Invoice Center with Accurate data posting into the systems We do SAP booking of accounting documents (Invoices/Credit Notes) in the ERP system - SAP, according to the existing SOP's
- Query resolution for both suppliers or Genpact customer Rejection of invoices due to non-compliant reasons Daily reports and Bank statement reconciliation - if required Vendor account reconciliation - if required Month End activities for Intercompany invoices - if required
- Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit Balance - if required Manual and Automatic Payments - if required Vendor Master Data creation or modification - if required T&E posting according to the existing procedure T&E archival in the agreed timelines
- Reports or Month End Closing for T&E's Identify and implement Lean ideas for improving and standardizing the process Other responsibilities requested by the manager
- Attractive salary; Stable job offers - employment contract; Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills); Possibility of development; Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Very good knowledge of French, C1
Communicative level of English. Accounting knowledge - intermediate level; Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
Analytical thinking and self-starter. Preferred Qualifications
Personal culture and client management expertise. High motivation and ability to learn.
Ability to work under time pressure. T&E experience is an advantage Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 10, 2020, 8:51:25 AM
Unposting Date Jan 9, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time