Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German
Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German - HIG005590
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German!
You should have a good German language level and have a basic understanding in accounting. Accounting skills are preferred, but we do value customer skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Opening incoming scanned invoices/ T&E claims in workflow tool
- Checking the supplier/employee data and details in the ERP system
- Entering correct data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process
- Sorting incoming invoices/ T&E claims (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Requesting rescan for unclear images or incomplete invoices
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers)
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
- Closing of accounts for the month and performance of due diligence as per guidelines – including generation of ERP reports and inputs for accruals
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Advanced German language skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- ERP experience
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 7, 2021, 1:39:47 PM
Unposting Date Mar 8, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time