Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Russian
Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Russian - CPG018539
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Russian
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve! Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk, in the ERP system according to the current procedure;
- Handle cases opened by the suppliers through tickets and phone calls;
- Performing month end activities and reconciliations between group companies if needed;
- Complex activities - negative balances; direct debits; prepayment; refunds; blocked invoices; Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt account investigation;
- Requesting re-scan for unclear images or incomplete invoices;
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition;
- In charge with payment proposal preparation and submission to customer;
- Ad-hoc reporting, based on manager's request.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Russian, C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com .Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 11, 2020, 1:53:14 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time