Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - French
Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - French - CPG019120
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - French!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution. Responsibilities
Completes the entire cycle of activities related to daily assignments, coordinating with the Account Manager to ensure customer satisfaction while respecting Risk Management policies
- Monitors current positions by performing sounding activities related to outstanding debt
- Monitors past due performance evaluating risk of each assignment and for annual/semi-annual review and renewal process undertaken by Risk Department
- Works closely with Cash Application team to ensure correct matching of payments
- Receives requirements to perform changes to the customer database
- Creates customized customer statements and sends them to customers
- Follows up with customers, requests for payments and investigates the reasons for non-payments
- Follow-up on accounts and payments.
- Communicates with internal and external customers
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of French, min B2
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 21, 2020, 6:40:46 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time