Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - English
Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - English - HIG005458
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - English!
How about being the single point of contact in Customer Service matters, for your client? Be it phone or e-mail your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to deal with a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can you make a difference! Understand your customer's needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
We are handling the Warranty claims / Parts Support / Product Return process:
- Warranty Claims management: On-hold claims processing, Warranty claim closing and invoice processing, Abnormality check call, Abnormal claim audit, Parts collection issue follow-up & AP declaration;
- ASC Parts Support: Parts issue liaison and support, Parts return, Parts claim handling;
- Product Return Management: Process the Exchange/ Refund of products;
- We are acting as liaise between customer HQ/ Subsidiaries and local service centers / Dealers;
- We need to audit the warranty documentation against country specific requirements and initiate resolution according to procedures;
- You should raise / Initiate Credit Notes / Post invoices etc , prior to sending for further actions to relevant client departments;
- Collaborate with the appropriate partners for claim resolution (HQ / Finance / Contact center / Depot );
- Ability to work with data from multiple systems or sources;
- We will need an analytical, confident and assertive person;
- Work ethic and personal time management;
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of English, min B1
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge .
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast .
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 12, 2020, 4:02:12 PM
Unposting Date Jan 11, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time