- Location: Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
- Salary: Competitive
Driver, BucharestRequisition ID
Dept. / Bus. Group
Central and South Eastern Europe
Posting End Date
Purpose of Job
- To provide safe transportation to all RO staff and Bank visitors within Country of Operation and, as necessary, neighbouring countries.
- To provide safe transport for visiting missions in Country and neighbouring countries
- To act as first point of contact for visiting guests and senior management
- To comply with all Road Safety Codes and H&S Policy and Mandatory Procedures
- This role is safety critical
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Drive EBRD staff and visitors professionally ensuring a safe, punctual and efficient journey is achieved.
- Adhere to all relevant local driving rules whilst executing your duties to the required EBRD standards
- Provide timely and safe transport to the Head of Office/Director, Bankers and Bank visitors in accordance with the Rad Safety Codes and in line with the local legislations
- Identify alternative routes for the trips when route is busy or unsafe
- Responsible for maintaining the RO car(s) in good, clean and safe working condition
- Responsible for the housekeeping of RO garage and driver's welfare area (where applicable)
- To deliver documents and packages for the EBRD in a timely manner
- May assist with maintenance of RO as required where applicable
- May be required (as applicable) to give clerical support to the RO , e.g. purchasing supplies, administration etc -.
- May be assigned a First Aider and focal point in case of emergency, responsibility for maintaining satellite phone in accordance with H&S requirements
- Responsible for the weekly travel log sheet completion and submission.
- Ensure that driving licence is valid
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Secondary school
- Valid driving license
- Safe driving record
- Strict compliance with all health and safety procedures
- Excellent driving skills and technical knowledge of cars
- Defensive Driver Training preferred, (training will be provided.)
- Advanced Driver Training/Certificate.
- Working knowledge of English is an advantage
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Diversity is one of the Bank's core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Clerical, Finance, Administrative