See job description for details
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments).
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process.
- Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications.
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved.
- Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards;
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase.
- Perform unit testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly.
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) training opportunities
- Modern work in an innovative and international team
- Good knowledge of Object oriented design & programming;
- Java programming experience;
- Quality orientation/attention to detail;
- Experience in working with J2EE/ JEE Platform (JMS, JAX-WS,JAX-RS, EJB), Spring Core, Spring Boot;
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP web services;
- Frontend development experience using a framework
- Experience working with Agile and Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices;
- University degree - (IT, engineering) background;
Our mission is to design and develop software solutions for our customers, collaborating with them starting from their problems, defining together solutions and alternatives, implementing software solutions and integrate them, and finally supporting the customers till and after the launch of the system.