IT Hardware Support - Senior Process Associate - English
IT Hardware Support - Senior Process Associate - English - HIG005604
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Hardware Support - Senior Process Associate - English!
We are looking for someone with a good level of English and a passion for finding a solution for customers' tech problems. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
- Accurate and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge acquired through end-user or resolver interactions;
- Attending training sessions;
- Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
- Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT).
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Technical Knowledge - Desktops and well familiar with troubleshooting issues with Desktops with main focus on Processors and Motherboards.
- Experience in installation and troubleshooting of different versions of windows desktop operating systems and Linux OS
- Advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Windows
- Troubleshooting Ability - Proven skills in troubleshooting complex technical problems, both hardware and software;
- Comfort with Technology - Demonstrated Ability to research solutions and prepare SOPs for new technical problems;
- Previous similar work experience up to 1 year.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 17, 2020, 5:22:17 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time