IT Service Desk - Process Associate - Spanish
IT Service Desk - Process Associate - Spanish - CPG018549
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Service Desk - Process Associate - Spanish!
We are looking for a new and hardworking member for our IT Service Desk team.
If you love computers, fancy new tech and want to improve your knowledge of IT solutions alongside awesome colleagues - look no further, this is the place for you! (Gaming experience is also a plus.) Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages in the require language field, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Troubleshooting IT problems according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
- Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
- Accurate , complete and correct documentation of the resolution implemented or work around applied, mentioning the knowledge article used, for all incidents and service requests handled;
- Following-up with other resolver groups for closing open tickets as per end-user requests;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions; this activity is completed through the creation of a new SOP, that will be reviewed by the process trainer and published in the Knowledge Base;
- Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated - VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks;
- Suggest and implement process improvement ideas using of the LEAN methodology and tools;
- Successfully completing the License To Operate (LTO) and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated - VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks.
- Uses the appropriate CI categories for logging tickets.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Communicative level of English.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Passion for technology and for making things work.
- No previous work experience required.
- IT know-how; hobby or professional.
- Resourcefulness in conversation and punctual and responsible mind-set.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 4:05:26 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time