Invoice to Cash - Senior Process Associate - English
Invoice to Cash - Senior Process Associate - English - HEA003443
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Invoice to Cash- Senior Process Associate - English! Works with Transition, Training, Ops and Practice to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities; Responsibilities
- Bill Patients for balances due, post time of service
- Acquire appropriate physician documentation and patient or insurance authorizations as required to be paid
- Processing credit notes and Perform all offline billing
- Cash & Customer Management as Cash application
- Maintain customer / payer master data and Handling unapplied cash:
- Unapplied / unidentified payment investigation
- Coordinating the collection activity, query resolution/dispute management:
- Verbal & Written Communication with related departments.
- Research issues, determine solutions, process outcomes in system
- Managing dunning letters/collection letters:
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters / Collection letters
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the operating procedures
- Reporting periodical/on the spot regarding the activity process indicators
- Calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader
- Customer Credit
- Extract customer credit data inputs
- Set credit policies / credit governance
- Set customer credit limits / monitor exposures /make sure product holds
- Disputes and Engage with customers or third party payers
- Research issues, identify solutions, process outcomes as Maintain AR Ledger and Maintain accruals and Maintain Bad Debt Reserves and Allowances
- Prepare Account Receivables Reporting
- Resolve any reconciling items between GL and subsidiary system
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Accounting experience;
- Language skills English min C1;
- University graduate (Economic profile is an advantage)
- Similar work experience in similar fields;
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage);
- Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS;
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 11, 2021, 4:50:08 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time