Manager - Accounts Payable Practice
Manager - Accounts Payable Practice - SER002225
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for!
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, AP Practice
As Genpact prepares itself to leapfrog into the fast paced environment of Lean Digital and Technological advances, we require consultants who can spear head this change in the Accounts Payable environment. The focus of this role would be to primarily provide consulting and solution for large and medium scale Genpact clients. This would involve driving solution identification exercises for new transitions or GBS set-up and implementation of process improvements. He/ She would be required to coordinate work with employees identified at the customer site and his peers from the Genpact office for transitioning new processes, supporting existing operations & build the product he/she will be assigned on. The identified person should be driving thought leadership the best-in-class processes and standard methodology sharing, working on designing of effective End to End process framework for our new and existing customers in line with Genpact cornerstones and actively support operations to get best in class performance. Our new colleague will be a key doer, a person that it is self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team, but also able to work simultaneously on different tasks.
- Provide Accounts Payable (AP) domain expertise for process centralization and transitions Evaluate and embed the latest digital and technology levers in our solutions
- Provide Operations perfection support for the accounts with Accounts Payable scope
- Provide support in RFX submissions for new Customers
- Review with Operations teams the CMP status and formalize audit result; follow-up mechanism to complete the action resulting from gaps identified
- Develop/ contribute to Genpact product offering in line with the industry changes
- Keep current on IFRS, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and other industry specific policies and regulations
- Exposure to tools and technologies offered to enhance effectiveness of the assigned Process
- Contribute to / Lead specific initiatives like developing case studies, benchmarking of metrics, building repositories for standard methodologies etc.
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- AP end to end domain knowledge
- Exposure to the latest tools and technologies in AP (ERPs, AP Workflows, Invoice Exchange, Settlement Platforms, Robotic Automation etc.)
- Operation / Transformation/ Project management experience
- Ability to interact with CXO level members in client organizations
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment very collaboratively
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Development and implementation of AP tools and technologies (e.g. Mailroom, Akritiv, Case Tracker, Remedy, etc.)
- Exposure to Invoice Exchange platforms like Tungsten, Ariba, Tradeshift, etc.
- Exposure to digital platforms (RPA, NLP, etc
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary Location Romania-Bucharest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 16, 2020, 4:02:56 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Domain
Job Category Full Time