Senior Analyst - Process - T&E - Russian
Senior Analyst - Process - T&E - Russian - CPG016821
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Analyst - Process - T&E - Russian !
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve !
- We do OCR Validation and Check invoices received via Savvion or Invoice Center
- We c heck suppliers data in SAP or Invoice Center with Accurate data posting into the systems
- We do SAP booking of accounting documents ( Invoices /Credit Notes) in the ERP system - SAP, according to the existing SOP's
- Query resolution for both suppliers or Genpact customer
- Rejection of invoices due to non- compliant reasons
- Daily reports and Bank statement reconciliation - if required
- Vendor account reconciliation - if required
- Month End activities for Intercompany invoices - if required
- Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit Balance - if required
- Manual and Automatic Payments - if required
- Vendor Master Data creation or modification - if required
- T&E posting according to the existing procedure
- T&E archival in the agreed timelines
- Reports or Month End Closing for T&E's
- Identify and implement Lean ideas for improving and standardizing the process
- Other responsibilities requested by the manager
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Russian , min. C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level ;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- T&E experience is an advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Analyst
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 18, 2020, 2:04:46 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time