Senior Analyst - Process - T&E - Spanish
Senior Analyst - Process - T&E - Spanish - CPG016820
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Analyst - Process - T&E - Spanish
You should have a basic understanding of accounting. Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management, and issue resolution. Accounting skills are preferred, but we do value customer and vendor leadership skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role.
What will your day to day role involve!
- We do OCR Validation and Check invoices received via Savvion or Invoice Center
- We check suppliers data in SAP or Invoice Center with Accurate data posting into the systems
- We do SAP booking of accounting documents (Invoices/Credit Notes) in the ERP system - SAP, according to the existing SOP's
- Query resolution for both suppliers or Genpact customer
- Rejection of invoices due to non-compliant reasons
- Daily reports and Bank statement reconciliation - if required
- Vendor account reconciliation - if required
- Month End activities for Intercompany invoices - if required
- Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit Balance - if required
- Manual and Automatic Payments - if required
- Vendor Master Data creation or modification - if required
- T&E posting according to the existing procedure
- T&E archival in the agreed timelines
- Reports or Month End Closing for T&E's
- Identify and implement Lean ideas for improving and standardizing the process
- Other responsibilities requested by the manager
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, min. C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- T&E experience is an advantage
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in Accounting
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Analyst
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 31, 2020, 3:33:27 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time