Accounts Payable - Process Associate - German
Accounts Payable - Process Associate - German - LIF004927
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Process Associate with German!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve! Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Opening incoming scanned invoices/ T&E claims in workflow tool
- Checking the supplier/employee data and details in the ERP system
- Entering accurate data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process
- Sorting incoming invoices/ T&E claims (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Requesting re-scan for unclear images or incomplete invoices
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers)
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
- Closing of accounts for the month and performance of due diligence as per guidelines - including generation of ERP reports and inputs for accruals
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Language German, min. C1.
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 11, 2021, 5:24:55 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time