Source to Pay Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Spanish
Source to Pay Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Spanish - LIF004836
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Source to Pay Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - Spanish!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve! Responsibilities
- Processing the documents (invoices) received from the suppliers, according to the agreed procedures
- Performing audit of OCR captured data or other tool's batch output files
- Performing online checks to evaluate the accuracy of data entry and invoices - e.g. duplicates, wrong scanning
- Investigating & resolving aged / blocked / parked invoices
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
- Investigation and resolution of queries raised by customer or suppliers
- Routing out of scope issues to relevant teams for further resolution
- Updating daily activity trackers and Creation of Suppliers into ERP Application
- Reviewing the requests for vendor setup/changes in details and Vendor accounts reconciliations and reporting
- Month close activities & reporting, intercompany reconciliations, periodic dashboard reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting and Performing automatic and manual payments
- Sending payment advice / remittances to suppliers
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable to the countries in scope
- Handle the Procure-to-Pay controls applicable to specific country processes (SOX)
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, min B2 .
- Communicative level of English.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar experience in the field;
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage);
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 5, 2021, 3:50:35 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time