HR Systems Architect
- Moscow, Moskva, Russia
- Full time
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Capital
- 24 Sep 18
The primary purpose of the role is continuous improvement of AS-IS HR Systems and Applications, HR systems integration, HR Reporting Environment, and leading development of new IT architecture and management of IT projects for TO-BE systems. Current HR systems environment include Oracle HCM based on Oracle OEBS, 1S Corp, Oracle OBI, MS Access and MS SQL-based reporting. Future systems development may require hand-on experience with SAP HR/SuccessFactors, advanced business intelligence tools like SAP BW, Qlik, and machine learning / predictive analytics tools and platforms like Python/R, NoSQL databases, Hadoop or Hive/Pig stacks.
Strategy / Governance / Policy:
- Reports to middle management and relevant governing bodies as required
- Contribute in HR Systems and Data strategy that is in line with client and HR needs
Client / IT / HR Relations:
- Manages business requirements form internal clients, provides requirements and functional design specifications to IT.
- Delivers reporting- and analytics- related requirements to IT and acts as their liaison for developing reporting platforms and tools.
- Ensures system continuity, security and workflow access strategy and requirements
- Executing service review, surveys and interviews with end users.
- Establish and support data quality assurance and control processes.
- Support change management activities and communication when implementing IT systems.
- Works with IT to design and maintain interfaces to relevant up- and downstream systems.
- Provides training and consulting sessions on HR systems usage to clients.
Functional / Process:
- Tracks and resolves programme and project issues.
- Monitors IT solutions market and technology, analysing trends and HRtech.
- Interprets future business requirements and defines future systems and data strategies, HR reporting and predictive analytics.
- Supports the data and systems architecture for core HR systems and applications, reporting and analytics systems.
- Manage IT-projects in a customer role to ensure development of relevant applications / their transformation
- Ensures that data quality issues are resolved in a timely manner
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Have a IT/Computer science degree or similar
- Masters relevant technological tools/applications/methods or is quickly up to speed: Oracle E-Business Suite and HCM, 1S, JIRA for project management.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL, Python/R or similar tool desirable.
- Able to initiate, manage from customer’s side and report on the progress on IT projects.
- Acumen of getting the job done
- Ability to drive change
- Sound judgement
- Human Resources and Financial Services knowledge desired
- Ability to work accurately, reliably and with attention to detail
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to drill down on important issues and be directly involved in day-to-day execution
- Ability to manage own time effectively, work independently, and take accountability for actions while still maintaining a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, Russian and English.