Arabic speaking CFO - Family Office (Investments)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 11 Dec 18
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional/ global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030. They are looking to hire an Arabic Speaking CFO with a clear history of working within an investment bank, private equity firm, or family office.
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional/ global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030.
Our client is an established family conglomerate, also on the cusp of launching several new Greenfield businesses. The role sits within a hugely dynamic, diversified and ambitious organisation and provides the successful incumbent with an opportunity to play a critical part in a hugely exciting emerging economy.
Reporting to the Chairman and CEO, the ARABIC SPEAKING CFO will be tasked with formulating/honing the financial policies and investment strategies within the Group's family office portfolio. Prevalent financial interests include, but are not limited to a global equity portfolio; Real Estate assets and land bank transactions along with other ad-hoc investments.
- ARABIC SPEAKING CFO with a clear history of working within an investment bank, private equity firm, or family office
- Will have at least 15 years total experience with at least 5 years of dealing with Group Finance/ Investment experience
- Well educated - Chartered Accountant and/or CFA qualifications will be very welcome (with the relevant practical experience)
- Will have worked at an organisation of international and/ or global pedigree
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Will have commendable work ethic - the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Excellent exposure, an Executive compensation package, flights, medical and bonus.