Chief Financial Officer
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
We have been retained by a large multi-sector conglomerate in Riyadh to identify a very senior Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will be a strategically minded professional with an extensive track record of successfully leading a team with a substantial budget. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to move into a highly visible role and to build a legacy. This is a world-class opportunity and requires a truly exceptional candidate.
- Deliver management insight including forecasting and analysis of financial data to support steering of business
- Oversee implementation of opportunities for cost savings and purchasing synergies cross-business and for corporate center categories
- Supervise NewCo financial risks and report issues to Board members
- Manage financial relationships (e.g. select and monitor relationship with banks)
- Oversee additional support functions (e.g. Accounting, Real Estate, etc.)
- Ensure consistent level of service is provided to all other departments, through a 'service-oriented' culture amongst direct reports
- Identify gaps in support structure (e.g. propose new roles and staffing levels if needed and develop corresponding job descriptions)
- Ensure efficient accounting and accurate financials
- Set financial policies for NewCo (e.g. accounting rules, financial reporting, operating budget, expense management, cash management, etc.)
- Oversee real estate feasibility studies, projects, expenditures and returns.
- Review/approve expenses and transactions above the certain limit.
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a finance function, at least 5 in a senior position
- Exposure to managing support functions (e.g. Accounting, Real Estate, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills, with exposure to leading multiple departments
- CFA or CPA Certified
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.