- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Riyadh Riyadh SA
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Dubai
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
This opportunity is based in Riyadh, KSA with a multi-billion dollar conglomerate that have been established since the 1970's.
This opportunity is based in Riyadh, KSA with a the investment arm of a multi billion dollar conglomerate. They have a successful track record of achievements in food, retial and financial services. This opportunitie looks specifically at direct investment into the above sectors so we need people with deep sector expertise and technical prowess; valuation, due dilligence etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Originate Direct investment opportunities across food, retial and finacial services sectors
- Complete valuation and due diligence on any proposed Direct investment and M&A transactions put forward by the board
- Managed and completed M&A’s
- Provide feedback, coaching and support to employees.
- Manage the M&A investment life cycle.
- Develop and manage the valuation and due diligence team in KSA.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key individuals and organisation specifically in the industry.
- Coordinate and evaluate the valuation, due diligence and overall investment cycle of new investment opportunities. From a risk, strategic and financial footing.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Professional Certification in Investments
- MBA is strongly preferred
- 10-12 years of relevant investment experience preferably in a top tier investment bank, principal investment platform or consulting firm focused on due diligence, company formation, valuations or transaction advisory services
- Strong written and verbal communication in both Arabic and English