Investment Director/ CIO
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Our client is one of the wealthiest families of the Middle East, often featuring in Forbes Middle East. With 40 years of experience in building value across multiple sectors, they are now gearing to partner closely with the government in the National Transformation Programme and Vision 2030, and are hiring an Investment Director/ CIOCIO to lead Investment initiatives.
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional/ global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030.
The role presents an opportunity to play a part in a hugely exciting emerging economy by investing in Water/ Power/ Healthcare / Education assets independently and alongside the government. Reporting to the Chairman, the Investment Director/ CIO will be a thorough investment professional, with at least 15 years of experience and a relevant 5 year investment track-record (IRR-wise).
It is non-negotiable that the Investment Director/ CIO will have the overall experience in responsibility, commencing from origination/ business development and due diligence; to negotiation, successful investment and value enhancement via asset management.
- Will have at least 15 years of direct & relevant experience in Private Equity/ Investments across the above mentioned sectors; can come from a holding company/ group/ conglomerate or from Private Equity
- It is key that this candidate will have the track record (IRR/ Value creation) of being successful on the buy-side, and thus an innate understanding of accompanying processes and service partners
- Will have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA/ CFA
- Will have worked at an organisation of international and/ or global pedigree
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Arabic is not a pre-requisite, but advantageous
- Will have commendable work ethic - the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Excellent exposure, compensation & dry powder