PMO Analyst - 11 Months
We are looking for a PMO Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the overall PMO quality and ensure proper governance is implemented and followed.
The PMO Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining the PMO governance. This includes management of the organizations project portfolio, identification and monitoring leading/lagging indicators of operational performance and projects quality health, process oversight, and continuous improvement implementation. This role will report to the PMO and will have at least one direct report to it. Key accountabilities:
The key accountabilities of the role are outlined below; however, this is an overview of the role and is not exhaustive. EY reserves the right to assign other duties commensurate with the role as required. Key accountabilities:
Skills/experience required for the role:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system within the PMO
- PM expertise and process ownership for PMO quality assurance related processes.
- Responsible for learning and development standardization across the organization.
- Assure the quality strategies are consistent with and advance long term business goals.
- Develop and establish management processes.
- Define and improve processes; set priorities for process improvement projects.
- Serve as role model; coach staff and managers to assure long term success of area of responsibility.
- Review development plans of subordinates; ensure that development and impact goals are aligned with long term needs of the PMO.
- Coaches Direct Reports: Provides on-the-job guidance, instruction, training, and resources.
- Carry out assurance review processes as required by the PMO
- Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers - use examples from current and past projects to identify leading practice
- Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
- Complete and distribute monthly PMO reports.
- Strong PMO, Project Management, and Program Management Knowledge
- Strong Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal - Arabic and English
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- 2+ Strong of relevant experience
- BS or BA degree required
- PMP or Prince2 is a MUST.
- Being a Saudi National is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both Arabic and English Language.