Senior Consultant - Resilience - Jordan and Lebanon
EY is seeking an experienced Bi-lingual Resilience Senior Consultant based in Jordan and Lebanon to join the MENA Resilience team. The position will be awarded to a passionate and self-driven individual who wants to join an elite team to make a real difference in transforming the enterprises to a resilient one.
The person will be responsible for providing consultancy services to governments/organisations enabling them to design, implement, operate, maintain and test their Resilience frameworks, procedures and plans. The position will provide consultancy and advisory services for all activities necessary to enable the enterprises to identify, anticipate, respond, and bounce back from a wide range of enterprise risks and to run the resilience strategies. Responsibilities: Project Delivery
- Assist enterprises in Resilience Risk assessments to manage risk efficiently and effectively in conjunction with strategic objectives.
- Assist enterprises in developing, implementing, maintaing and testing Resilience frameworks and plans covering business continuity, crisis management, incident response, and IT disaster recovery.
- Experienced in compliance and auditing the regulatory requirements, also Industry Standards such as ISO 22301, COBIT, ITIL, DRII, BCI, NIST, etc.
- You'll act as a trusted advisor for enterprises throughout their resilience program lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the EY Resilience Leadership to develop Resilience practice in KSA and if required across MENA
- Assist enterprises to execute business resiliency risk oversight agenda as part of the risk transformation objectives, across governance, enterprise policy, standards, procedures, testing, and metrics & reporting.
- Assist clients in developing/reviewing recovery plans and testing documentation to ensure compliance with applicable policies and standards.
- Assist enterprises in developing incident response activities and preparedness
- Engage in the "challenger" role to evaluate existing resilience strategies, identify existing process and procedural gaps, and recommend areas for improvement
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Identify opportunities to innovate and expand Resilience services, providing detailed recommendations for service enhancements, introduce new services, and solution as appropriate
- Manage partner alliances, if required
- Strong collaboration with EY key stakeholders and EY Resilience Managers to co-establish, promote and drive a Resilience practice ecosystem
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate should have previous experience in resilience / business continuity/ crisis management/ incident response/ IT disaster recovery etc.
- Preferably, the candidate should have worked with resilience consulting firms earlier
- Expert understanding of resilience requirements at enterprise level
- Excellent teamwork capability, passion and drive the Resilience opportunities
- Managerial capabilities and experience to motivate a diverse group of individuals, strong interpersonal skills to foster a team environment, and the ability to create and implement action plans
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert understanding of enterprise threats, vulnerabilities, and resilience countermeasures
- Experienced in performing business impact analysis for large enterprises at an organizational level covering the supplychain, operations, IT etc.
- Awareness and knowledge of Supplychain resilience, Operations resilience, Business continuity management, IT Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management (DRII, BCI, ISO22301 etc.)
- Certifications in Certified Business Continuity Professional / Master Business Continuity Professional / Member of the Business Continuity Institute / ISO 22301 etc. are preferred
What we look for
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline and 3+ years of experience in a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience in other technical and business domains mentioned in above sections is required
- Must have developed enterprise-wide business resiliency frameworks
- Ability to think both at strategic and tactical level
- Arabic speaking skill would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of current and emerging resilience/ continuity standards and regulations requirements
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- Practical experience of customer service processes and solving issues
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in DRII, BCI, ISO22301 etc
Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognises the value in working well with others and the value of teamwork What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply now.