Senior Investment Director - Chemicals
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Riyadh Riyadh SA
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Dubai
- 04 Jul 18 2018-07-04
Our client is a large investment firm in Saudi Arabia who focus on a range of different industries. They are looking for candidates to join them at an Executive Director level. The organisation specifically focus on O&G, Power, Electricity and Industrial. We are looking for a senior level candidate from a bulge bracket organisation, a multi billion dollar fund or a large sovereign wealth fund.
The Senior Investment Director is responsible for performing activities related to the planning, formation and operation of the Company's deals and JVs in the concerned sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the function's objectives, goals, initiatives, plans, policies and procedures and supervise their execution.
- Co ordinate and work closely with the human capital team to attract, develop, manage and retain staff whilst creating an ideal work environment for growth and engagement within the function.
- Manage performing regional and local market analysist for Sectors to identify the industry' by size, segment and/or brands.
- Manage the preparation of reports to management regarding a number of issues including market intelligence and the investment environment relevant to the concerned sector.
- Identify key players in the industry and develop methods to attract industrial investments.
- Manage performing deal/JV planning activities for the Chemical Sector, including commercial analysis, risk assessment, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following attributes :
- 12-15 years of relevant investment experience
- Experience with Chemical Investments
- Extensive expertise in deal formation and greenfield set-up and execution in industrial sectors
- MBA is strongly preferred
- strong combination of interpersonal, analytical, strategic and decision-making skills.