My Client, a leading global bank, is looking for a Business Analyst (IT) – Specialist to join their FM Data Modelling team; the team is responsible for analysing and transforming data across trading systems to support middle and back-office operation cross-asset class.
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirement
- Conceptualize data requirement and design data transmission model
- Define organization-wide data model and interpretation standard
- Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
- Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that business data requirement is fulfilled by the proposed solution
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Providing support during project development & testing
- University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
- Excellent knowledge in financial market and financial products is a must
- Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment
- Experience in FpML, FIX, XML and JSON is desired.
- Experience in Regulatory reporting (MiFID/ESMA/DF) and data governance space is good to have.
- Fluency with data dictionary concepts in Financial Markets domain.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, BTS etc. is good to have.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- 12 months contract (Extendable)
- Location: MBFC
Interested candidates please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cynthia Goh Jia Wen
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982959