BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
The APAC Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive 10 week program (between May to July 2019) designed to equip penultimate year students with the financial and individual competencies to potentially embark on a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a firm wide orientation, lunch-and-learn series, networking events and on-the-job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members. Responsibilities
The summer intern will mainly:
• Propose regional and country-specific training policies and procedures by applying Group and regional guidelines.
• Supporting the launch and logistics of all the flagship programmes at the Campus.
• Proposing a KPI report for Campus and training across the region
• Develop measurement tools to evaluate the impact of training
• To assist in all other ad-hoc projects and duties Technical and Behavioural Competencies / Specific Qualifications (if required)
Students who will be graduating in 2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• Ability to make presentations and provide analysis
• Strong written skills in English.
• Takes initiative and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Ability to innovative
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated with a strong passion for Learning & Development
• Academic background (i.e. major or degree) in Human Resources would be preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
• Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage