5G Solution & Delivery Architect
5G Solution & Delivery Architect
We are looking for a 5G Solution & Delivery Architect for the Enterprise Business Group (EBG) to help government agencies, enterprises and multinationals in Singapore solve complex connectivity and user experience problems and reimagine and redefine how they can use 5G to increase efficiency, empower their workforce and accelerate innovation.
As a 5G Solution & Delivery Architect, you will define vision and scope; develop and own the overall end-to-end solution; and oversee and validate the technical delivery of this solution to customers, using your knowledge of StarHub's infrastructure, processes and systems and partner capabilities. You are the customer-facing technical leader for complex projects, among ICT architects and technical consultants, SHINE engineering resources, delivery leads and project stakeholders. Responsibilities
You will work closely with
- As a 5G Solution & Service Delivery Architect, you will be leading, developing, and owning the end-to-end technical solution of projects that deliver customer multi-product and customized solutions.
- You will:
- Act as a trusted advisor for the customer by listening to their pain points and reframing those pain points to design opportunities and potential business and technical benefits.
- Engage the customer, at C-Suite and a senior technical level, and the StarHub team to co-create and design integrated 5G business solutions around identified technical needs for faster performance, ultra-low latency, extreme device densities, and other 5G benefits.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise in analysing customer technical requirements, in conjunction with the customer's current environment, connectivity and system capabilities to ensure that the technical solution will accomplish the customer's objective.
- Liaise with our ICT Architects, Sales Specialists, Technical Consultants and SHINE engineers to ensure the overall integrity of an end-to-end technical solution across standard products, multi-product propositions and customized solutions involving 5G and other StarHub connectivity.
- Ensure the technical end-to-end solution can be delivered to specification, and supported during operation, including our ability to measure and deliver an agreed level of service as contained in the Service Level Agreement with the customer.
- Co-lead with the ICT Program Director, or Lead Project Manager, during presales and post-sale, by supplying technical input and by exercising technical oversight for the delivery of a project.
- Act as the principle technical interface for customer executive(s) to clarify technical program status in a clear and concise manner through-out the design, development and delivery stages of the solution, until the solution transitions into StarHub operations.
- The VP of Enterprise Sales and ICT services, his Sales/ICT/Delivery leaders, and their teams.
- The VP of Product & Technical Consulting, his leaders and their teams.
- The ICT architect, sales specialist and technical consultant teams across the EBG.
- The technical leads of our solution partners, including Nokia, Microsoft, and SoftwareAG.
- The ICT Program Director, and Project Managers in ICT and Telco Delivery.
- StarHub Integrated Network Engineering (SHINE) and Information Services (IS).
*We regret that only shortlisted candiddates will be notified.
- At least 10 years of experience as a technical presales or delivery architect role, preferably at a tech or telco company.
- Experience designing and delivering end-to-end customer projects desired, either from a pre-sales consulting or technical delivery architect perspective.
- Having a working-level understanding of mobile (e.g. 5G, 4G/LTE) Enterprise solutions and its industry best practices and applications is preferred.
- Experience with designing solutions which include Azure VPC, Azure Edge computing and machine learning / video analytics or AR/VR capabilities is preferred.
- Having a strong understanding of Agile principles and practices. Knowing Design Thinking and agile methods is a plus but not required.
- Having experience in Design Thinking or other collaborative/workshop-based problem identification methods is a plus.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.