- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AML/CFT Officer, Enterprise System
AML/CFT Officer, Enterprise SystemResponsibilities
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining the new system's business case and is accountable for the Business Proposal.
- Manage the project's relationships with IT Project Manager and Users.
- Resolve project issues (functional/business) and control project scope.
- Control and monitor project progress.
- Manage project risk.
- Report status to senior management jointly with the IT PM.
- User PM should be overall accountable on the delivery of the Users and Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Accountable for the delivery of rollout plan and conversion plan with advice from IT PM and supporting groups.
- Ensure Project Closure Procedure is completed.
- Manage Project Budget in line with the Project Financials Governance.
- Seek dispensation of unresolved security risks from TRMC and ORISC jointly with IT PM.
- Support administration of normalisation rules for Transaction Screening until transition to BAU process.
- Support calibration process for screening system.
- Demonstrate an excellent track record in program and project delivery risk management gained through leading large, complex projects or change programs across multiple OCBC entities and divisions.
- Must have group facilitation skills.
- Offer expertise in business change and transformation techniques.
- Excellent communication skills are essential and possess proven experience in influencing and building relationships with senior stakeholders working within challenging circumstances and competing priorities.
- Results-focused with excellent organisational and planning skills to ensure delivery to deadlines and will demonstrate the flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and deal with ambiguity.