• Lead and manage the MIS team to facilitate and fulfil system responsibilities on behalf of the business and operations in Asia • Lead / drive business stakeholder and IT engagement to understand business function and analyse requirements, scoping and sign off
A Global bank is seeking for a Regulatory Reporting team lead to lead the APAC MIS technology across the APAC. Leading a team of Business Analyst & Project Managers in support for MIS / Regulatory reporting requirements. This position is required to drive / lead stakeholder engagement from an initial stage of the business requirement identification, through to project initiation, release and support. The position is expected to have deep understanding of banking MIS and Regulatory Reporting functions within Corporate and Transaction Banking services to proactively propose effective Business / IT solutions, worked within established system architecture and governance standards.
- Lead and manage the MIS team to facilitate and fulfil system responsibilities on behalf of the business and operations in Asia
- Lead / drive business stakeholder and IT engagement to understand business function and analyse requirements, scoping and sign off
- Develop thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, available technologies, and develop project management plan or approach
- Obtain commitments from all identified stakeholders on creation of project plan and handle project change management
- Drive good project management practices and risk control (adhered to Technology and Project Governance requirements)
- Lead / drive / engage vendors and partners for adequate project and service delivery
- Drive high level of quality assurance through system test, QA, user acceptance test and regression test
- Report project status to stakeholder and management proactively with issue management (document, track and address)
- Evaluate IT investment budget related applications from other branches in terms of efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and drive towards TCO sustainability / reduction
- Identify opportunity for technology breakthrough
- On-going evaluation of team members’ performance motivate and drive towards high performance team
- Recognized University degree with minimum 10 years in Financial Institutions (especially within Corporate banking, transaction banking and retail banking)
- MIS / BI / Reg reporting industry experience (experience with Asia regulatory reporting landscape preferred
- Proven track record of successful project execution, implementation and operation support (PMP or PRINCE 2 / BA / ITIL certified preferred)
- Experience in Big Data / Datamart solutions; Data Management platform and Data Analytics
- Experience in DTCC, OECD-CRS, SDIC, MAS610, IFRS standards reporting
- Experience in system requirement analysis (BRD), FSD system design and development
- Experience in project control release and change management
- Experience with BAU System and Operational support
- Preferably with MAS TRM and/or Asia regulatory risk Management guidelines experience
- Good experience / knowledge with system infrastructure, core banking system, . NET, Java / Java development suites, DevOps and Open sourced system /tools/utilities
- Proven track record of small-mid size team leadership, stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number JS/160312/IA
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502