AML Compliance Risk Management Officer – Vice President
The Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Officer is a senior professional level role responsible for establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize established disciplinary knowledge to identify inconsistencies in data or result and formulate strategic recommendations on policies, procedures, and practices. Responsibilities
- Supports and assists Regional ACRM Head in the implementation of the Citi AML and Sanctions Policy, and the various Global AML Directives in the relevant Citi GCB business in ASPAC
- Special focus on GCB advisory support towards the implementation of the One KYC Program
- Works closely with the Regional GCB ACRM Head and the Regional AML Team in effectively managing AML risks in ASPAC
- Ensures Citi's adherence to applicable AML laws and regulations in ASPAC with the development and implementation of a business-specific Regional AML Program
Forms part of the Regional GCB AML Team which is responsible for managing the business-specific Regional AML Program, as well as to assist the respective businesses within the countries develop effective AML programs, including programs to provide AML training to appropriate personnel within the business
- Collaborates closely with Technology and Operations (globally/regional) on the implementation and management of effective policies and processes for the performance of KYC and AML monitoring, as well as the production of relevant AML metrics, where required.
- Participates meaningfully in global/regional AML initiatives to enhance and/or improve AML controls in the relevant business and/or across all Citi businesses, as applicable
- Provide support and guidance to Country AMLCOs on the Regional GCB and Country GCB AML Programs, as applicable
- Provide advice and guidance to the Country GCB AMLCOs on possible ML/TF risks, and on the prevention, detection and reporting of suspicious activity as required by Citi AML polices and applicable local law
- Coordinates and consolidates timely, complete and accurate MIS/Dashboard reporting of Regional GCB-specific AML issues, and any other reports as may be required
- Keeps abreast of new trends and developments in the field of AML/CTF, as well as of legal/regulatory changes
- Develops strong governance and oversight and proactively manages risks
- Ability to identify, assess and address emerging risks/trends
- Acquires experience in the guidance and training of AML/Compliance Officers
- Acquires subject-matter expertise to advice business and senior management on AML typologies, issues and trends
- Moves onto a more managerial and supervisory role
- A degree from a recognized university in Accountancy, Banking, Business, Economics or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum five (5) years in the financial services industry
- Minimum three (3) years in Compliance and/or AML Compliance and/or legal, audit, and risk management role
- Comprehensive knowledge of Citi Global AML Policies and Control standards and policies, as well as the relevant Global GCB AML Program and policies
- Familiar with ML/TF typologies and risks associated with the relevant Citi business
- Ability to interface and partner with Compliance/AML/Control/Technology/Operations and Business across countries
- Ability to multi-task and execute tasks with a sense of urgency and with the ultimate goal of delivering tasks on time
- Independent and works with minimum supervision
- Proactive execution of priorities and goals
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skill
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interact with cross functional teams, management and front line associates
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good analytical, process management and implementation skills
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .