AML Director - Private Banking/Wealth Management – Singapore
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 02 Mar 18 2018-03-02
Established Banks Strong employer branding Dynamic and fast-paced environment
My client is seeking to hire a Private Banking Senior Vice President/Director for a vital AML role. They are looking for an individual with excellent experience in AML/KYC within the private banking/wealth management domain, to take up the exciting and critical responsibility to lead a team, as well as to run a highly visible and strategically important function within the bank.
- Lead and operationally run the AML functions for the bank and deputise for the Head of Compliance when necessary
- Assist in the interpretation and implementation of new or changes in regulations in a practical and effective manner, with a good understanding of the business operations and needs.
- Interact and maintain quality engagement with the relevant regulators and industry bodies in Singapore on AML matters.
- Support the Front Office with onboarding of complex clients, approval of deviations, AML training
- Robust technical expertise and experience – AML/KYC/CDD, Periodic Reviews, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring etc.
- Vast experience within the Private Banking/Wealth Management domain (strong product knowledge)
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to collaborate and work dynamically across a broad range of stakeholders including the Front Office, senior stakeholders and regulators/auditors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, drive and dedication with a desire to excel consistently.
- AML qualifications (e.g. ACAMS)
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting PK/503807 or contact Parveen Kaur in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8531 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply online below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544