- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AML Senior Analyst - CFS AML Risk Management
AML Senior Analyst - CFS AML Risk ManagementCARM is an operational risk management team under OCBC Consumer Financial Services (CFS) Singapore business unit. The team actively works in partnership with CFS Operational Risk Management & Compliance (ORMC) to manage CFS AML Risk in a highly demanding and fast paced environment, with opportunities and exposure in the area of proactive AML risk management for aspiring AML expertise individuals.
Provide AML/CFT expertise in :
- Reviewing and analysing customer profile in the relevant AML/CFT/Sanctions scope of work,
- Provide overall Sanctions, ML/TF risk assessment on customers profile, identifying key risk areas for attention,
- Recommend and provide risk mitigating plan for senior management consideration,
- Implement effective risk mitigating actions/plans for CFS as part of the team's risk management activities.
Manage a team of up to 10 Analysts with key responsibilities covering 1 or more of the following AML/CFT control and risk mitigation activities:
- Processing of escalated name screening alerts and/or transaction activities alerts
- Processing of priority requests from compliance or local authorities
- File and/or Review escalated Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) for consideration of further escalation to Group Regulatory Compliance Unit for STR filing
- Conducting Standard and/or Enhanced Customer Due Diligence reviews
- Customers and internal stakeholders engagement on request of information and documents
- Exit and closure of customer banking relationships
- Activities progress tracking through MIS update and reporting
- Provide AML advisory support to internal stakeholders where required
- Quality assessment of completed operational tasks and provide update reporting to management on observations
- Pro-active management of issues highlighted via self-identification, internal and external audit reviews
- Conduct trainings on identified gaps, refresher program and new hires training
- Conduct policy gap analysis and procedural updates to meet new requirements
- On demand risk management projects and activities, including optimisation, RPA and AI RegTech initiatives.
- Project management of "Change The Bank" initiatives covering both process and systems changes.
- Branch Service Risk Management
- Premier Banking Offshore Middle Office
- Premier Private Client Business Management Unit
- Group Lifestyle Financing
- Group Wealth Management
- Consumer Secured Lending
- Card Operations
- Consumer Loan Operations
- Investment Operations
- Account Services
- Regulatory Compliance Unit - AML
- CFS Customers
Educational and Work Experiences:
- Diploma or Degree holders with minimum 3 years of direct Sanctions/AML/CFT operational experience
- Degree holders with minimum 5 years of financial institution experience, aspiring to develop a career in AML risk management Individuals with team management experience and Diploma or ACAMS in Sanctions / AML / CFT will be highly considered.
T echnical skills:
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements relating to sanctions, money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in Sanctions, ML/TF Risk typologies, measures and risk management.
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to adopt best industry practices
- Passionate in developing a career in AML risk management and compliance.
- Independent self-starter
- Strong analytical abilities and risk assessment acumen.
- Committed and focused individuals
- Positive and progressive behavioural traits
- Effective leadership and training capabilities
- Good team player
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Forward looking and embraces technology to drive efficient and effective AML risk management.