AM/M, OSPL - Finance (Corporate Services)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operational background in Brokerage, Trust and Accounts Payable, including extensive experience in driving process improvement and project management.
- Manage Sales Forces commission calculation, process, and payout
- Handle Trust transactions, ensuring it is compliance with trust agreements, regulatory guidelines, industry practices and accounting principles.
- Support Invoice and expense claims operations. Work closely with the stakeholders to improve employees' invoice and claims experience.
- Establish excellent working relationships with multiple areas across the firm including our business partners, technology, and other teams within Operations
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify/resolve system issues, and work to implement system enhancements to increase efficiency in current processes
- Continual process analysis to improve control, scalability and efficiency
- Drive automation efforts
: AVP, Finance & Corporate Services Qualifications Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree holder in Finance and Accounting from an accredited institution
- Possess Advanced Excel skills , VBA and Excel Macro skills are preferred
- 5 years' experience in driving process improvements
- Demonstrated exercise of sound judgement in uncertain situations
- Able to work independently and comfortable with working on extended hours
- Proven skills in driving process improvements through to implementation
- Strong risk management skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities
- Able to work effectively while handling multiple tasks