APAC Core Platform Chief Integration Engineer (IWM3.0 / SAMA)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division
A multi-year, multi-location, large-scale, technology transformation program to enable a simplified & renewed Booking Platform solution for one of Credit Suisse's leading divisions with:
- Capabilities to seamlessly integrate with strategic Front Channels and integration with existing group/corporate systems
- Cover functionalities (within or through integration with other strategic systems) for client reporting
- Tax/regulatory reporting & data management/analytics
- Lead Engineer in Singapore for 'Core Platform Integration Suite'
- Expertise on Temenos T24 technology stack and the integration patterns supported by Temenos
- Build assets (micro-services) and drive the simplification of the integration around T24 (core booking platform)
- Responsible for incubation and/or continuous improvement of DevSecOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Development for all applications within the core platform team covering, both T24 and Non-T24 applications.
- Responsible and accountable for Core Banking Integration Suite (APIs & Apps produced within Core Banking space) that cut across both APAC and IWM
- Be a tech-mentor for the engineers within Core Platform engineering
- Drive the technical design/implementation topics to ensure that the requirements are transformed into effective solutions adhering to the firms standards, guidelines and policies
- Conduct workshops, prepare and deliver presentations to demonstrate the capabilities of the Core Platform Integration Suite
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Provide support to project teams to ensure that any tactical solutions are lean and will be able to be replaced with preferred strategic architecture in the future
- Expertise in modern full-stack web frameworks, API design & development, and significant engineering experience on large scale programs and commercial software development using Java or any JVM-based languages
- Experience in the Banking and Financial Services domain. Exposure to Private Banking/Wealth Management domain will be an advantage
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related technology disciplines is preferred
- You should be well versed in working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving abilities and should be able to manage communication with business and technology business stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Collaboration. Social activity is key to building software so you will collaborate well with the business partners. Determining the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs.
- Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
- Curiosity. You like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn.
- Passion. You are passionate about software. You live and breathe software. It is not just a job; it is a way of life.
- Pragmatism. You have a deep understanding of, and are highly informed by the purist approaches. You also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software.
- Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world
- You have a deep understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.