APAC Cyber Security AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
APAC Cyber Security AVP
Job Title: APAC Cyber Security AVP
This is an AVP role within International Security Office. The Barclays International security office is responsible for the security of the Barclays International business which is comprised of corporate banking, investment banking, US and European consumer credit cards, and business card and payment services. The security team supports the business in ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of our systems and information assets, through partnership with the Group Chief Security Office who deliver group wide security services.
- Supporting the APAC cyber regulatory landscape, including supporting compliance with regulations, and security interaction with regulators.
- Support broader APAC region security program governance, reporting, and regulatory activity
- Provide subject guidance and support for all cyber and information security regulator requirements across the APAC region to ensure regulations are understood and fully implemented. Support the tracking and reporting of compliance to security regulations.
- Support the Director, APAC Cyber Security, partner with group stakeholders and control operators to embed regional regulator requirements into group wide controls to, where commercially feasible, drive a consistent control framework that meets all regulatory requirements.
- Support the Director, APAC Cyber Security to provide transparency and clarity to APAC region financial service regulators, including supporting the Director, APAC Cyber Security toactively partner with regulators to help them understand security in Barclays and trends in the broader financial service sector.
- Supporting the Director, APAC Cyber Security to be the primary security point of contact for all related engagements, incuding supporting responses to all regulatory reviews and requests for information.
- Support the management of all security goverennce and reporting processes for the business across the APAC region, whilst remainng aligned to global processes and reporting at all times.
- Participate in Asia Cyber Security Forum. Reporting security status and associate risk profile, and and support the escalation ofissues in line with Enterprise Risk Management Framework requirements.
- Support regulatory activity for broader APAC region, working with Director, APAC Cyber Security to embed broader requirements into the APAC business.
- Demonstrated experience in senior regulator engagement for APAC financial service regulators.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting the implementation of programs to comply with security aspects of financial service regulations.
- A good general understanding of and strong interest in cyber security. Ability to support the translation of regulatory requirements into business security controls.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a complex organisation and heavily matrixed reporting environment at an AVP level.
- Experience in supporting the communication of security posture to business unit leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting formal reporting, risk reviews, and governance processes.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment .
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.