• Responsibility for overseeing all aspects of APAC financial and reporting functions for multiple countries.
• Own multiple balance sheet accounts and the corresponding sub-ledger for varying level of complexity and materiality.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with our outsourced providers in order to understand the broader business objectives, develop processes jointly and provide accounting guidance and best practice recommendations to enable process changes.
• Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure timely completion of audit requests, and aid in the research and analysis of audit issues raised.
• Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation Tax, VAT returns and Statutory Financial Statements.
• Recognized accounting degree or qualification. (CA, ACCA)
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP.
• Big 4 audit background plus min. 5 years regional (APAC) experience with large, fastgrowing, multi-national company.
• Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel. (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
• Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the 'big picture.'
• Flexible and enthusiastic, with a positive "can-do" attitude.