Our client, a leading financial services company is looking to hire a smart and proactive Finance Risk Control Officer. The individual should have a strong mindset of controls.
- To ensure financial controls and risk controls procedures are being always complied with.
- Identify, recommend, and implement measures to improve workflow/internal control processes.
- Assist in review of RMS Control (Risk Management Standards)
- Escalate and enrich on risk events relating to Finance functions for all APAC entities.
- Coordinate and update Risk metrics reporting relating to Finance across APAC entities
- Timely reporting and highlight to APAC FLT on issues and gaps requiring further action.
- Coordinate with Risk Implementation team on system set-up and highlights issues and involve in system enhancement/improvements.
- Liaise with Local FD/FCs on project roll-out requirements and deliverables.
- Coordinate for attestations and sign-off of Half-yearly Riskonnect Risk Assessment
- Coordinate on implementation of Risk Remediation Action Plan across Asia Pacific
- Assist in Cash Reporting Project roll-out (Bottomline)
- Assist in roll-out of other risk projects.
- Participate in system and other projects where required and to contribute actively with an aim to roll out deliverables on time and successfully.
- Coordinate for UAT, training and sign-off implementation.
- Strong mindset of controls.
- Prior experience in Banking and financial services industry will be a plus.
- Minimum six years of experience in doing financial control/ risk control.
- Experience with Finance Systems.