APAC Head of Sales - Data/Solutions
- Circa $250k+ base +bonus + benefits SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Our client is a global organisation that offers a suite of products and services that support capital market players in their digital transformation. They provide data, trading, regulatory and infrastructure services globally. Within the group they possess market leading brands who are powerhouses in their own right. On top of this, they provide a suite of leading analytics that enhance clients trading strategies applying big data machine learning and cutting edge statistical models.
This position will require you drive the sales business in Asia, identify opportunities and revenue streams and manage an existing portfolio of clients through the team and your relationships. You will be part of a rapidly growing region with competitive targets help increase the market share and size of the APAC business.
This role will report back to Europe and require someone with broad market experience, previous experience in trading is beneficial, although high level sales management experience is the overlying priority to help lead, grow, mentor the team in Asia. Equally it will require and mean you are able to engage the market and identify other revenue opportunities.
- To manage a current team of 5 Sales people and provide leadership across the APAC region
- Identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions or services, informing existing customers of any product enhancements as well as new functionality.
- Maintaining strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Responsible for driving existing business, increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level of customer interaction to ensure repeat business.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of Capital markets by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
Knowledge & Requirements
- 10 + years’ experience in Sales within the Financial Industry working for a Vendor or Technology firm or Institution or consultancy.
- Selling Capital Markets software to Banks, Stock Brokers, Hedge Fund Managers, Asset Managers
- Previous experience of selling complex solutions or Data to Buy Side or Sell Side Institutions – Trading Solutions, Data & Analytics, Operations & Accounting, Risk & Compliance.
- Track record in selling to multiple stakeholders across multiple locations. Work in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills a must.
- X-asset experience is preferred, namely fixed income and/or derivatives.