You will oversee all components of IT operations including localisation of global strategy, execution and improvement of day to day IT operations standards.
- Alignment of IT operations strategy to global business goals
- Day to day IT operations management and business unit support
- Management of SLAs and adherence to system uptime targets
- Regional stakeholder management
- Regional team leadership
- 10+ years experience in IT Operations roles. Experience in a regional investment banking environment is highly advantagous, inclduing familiarity with corporate, private and institutional banking businesses and respective technology infrastrucutre requirements and applications
- Demonstrable technical competencies and thought leadership
- Prior experience successfully managing technology teams
- Familiarity and openness to deliver IT Change initiatives
- Regional, cultural awareness
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1222138